MeiraGTx is seeking an outstanding technician to join our growing research and development team. The applicant should have extensive laboratory experiences using standard molecular and cellular biology techniques, will be required to present results and updates at project team meetings, maintain accurate and well-organized experiment records. The qualified candidate will work independently and as part of a team to closely collaborate with other team members.
- Maintain cultures of mammalian cell lines
- Plasmid DNA extraction and purification, quantification.
- Perform cell-based assays, mammalian cell transfection.
- Analyze, interpret and present experimental results accurately, maintain clear and up-to-date experiment records.
- Collaborate and interact with colleagues, complete assigned duties and lab maintenance jobs.
- Comply with company training and policies.
- BS in molecular and cellular biology or related field.
- Hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture and cell-based assay.
- Highly experienced in nucleic acid extraction and purification, RT-PCR assay.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, well-organized and able to work in a diverse team environment.