NetSuite System Support
MeiraGTx is a clinical-stage gene therapy company focused on developing potentially curative treatments for patients living with serious diseases. We currently have six programs in clinical development including three ocular indications, a salivary gland condition, and a Parkinson’s disease program. Our initial focus on diseases of the eye, salivary gland and central nervous system is based on the significant unmet medical need coupled with the high potential gene therapy has to provide meaningful clinical benefit in these areas. With headquarters in New York and London, our global footprint provides us the opportunity to partner with leading institutions around the world, allowing us to deepen our understanding of diseases and their progression.
Our team was built with deep expertise in gene therapy development, allowing us to efficiently advance our programs from preclinical to clinical development. Our core capabilities in viral vector design and optimization and gene therapy manufacturing give us a differentiated approach to developing gene therapies. Additionally, we are developing proprietary technology to potentially enable innovative gene therapy treatments whose expression can be turned on and off with an easily administered small molecule. We believe temporal control of gene therapy products has the potential to transform the gene therapy landscape.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, completed in early 2018, was designed to meet global regulatory requirements, including the current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) required by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the UK and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The 29,000-square foot facility has the flexibility and capacity to produce sufficient product for all our clinical trials and will scale to commercial capacity.
Purpose of Job
This role will work with the NetSuite system owner to manage the NetSuite system for all MeiraGTx entities. The role will act as the first line of support to the business and triage all issues or enhancement requests being reported. Certain tickets will be resolved by the first line of support and others will need to be assigned on to the Senior NetSuite Administrator, our NetSuite partner or NetSuite support.
This role will also be involved in setting up and training new users and completing the required documentation for this and other controlled procedures. There will be a requirement to process detailed change controls for changes being made to the NetSuite system so an ability to communicate system knowledge to business users with varied understanding of NetSuite is essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Picking up and triaging issues through Service Now
- Managing and understanding the ticket pipeline in Service Now
- Understanding and analysing NetSuite audit trails as part of triage
- Resolving ‘how to’ NetSuite queries for a variety of business functions
- User Management within NetSuite – training and setting up new users, deactivating leavers etc.
- Conducting walkthroughs and trainings using the NetSuite Sandbox environments
- Creating and Editing Saved Searches and reports for various business functions
- Processing Change Controls for fixes and system changes using MasterControls and Strongpoint for NetSuite
- Management of open Change Controls in both MasterControls and Strongpoint for NetSuite
- Generating Knowledgebase articles for NetSuite use
- Assisting with the creating of IQ, OQ and configuration documents
- A working background in accounting or an accounting qualification such AAT, Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Minimum 2 years as a NetSuite Administrator ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Experience generating advanced searches and reports in NetSuite
- Experience using a ticketing tool such as Service Now
- An understanding of multi subsidiary and multi currency accounting either academically or through prior experience
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail